Fuerteventura is the longest island in the archipelago at 98 km north to south and the second-largest Canary Island after Tenerife. The unforgiving barren and arid interior of the island shares much with its African neighbors of Morocco and the Western Sahara including sparse rainfall, rocky-desert landscapes. Fuerteventura is perhaps most famous for its beaches, with over 50 km of stunning white and golden sand.
See Fuerteventura airport as never before in FSX. The airport and its surroundings are highly accurate and based on satellite imagery.
Features of Fuerteventura Airport (GCFV) FSX:
- Based on commercially available satellite image
- High resolution ground and objects textures
- Highly detailed scenery of the airport and its near surroundings
- All major roads include traffic
- High resolution mesh terrain
- All navigation systems
- Astounding night-time effects
- Full night textures
- Numerous static and dynamic objects
- Very high frame rates
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Numerous scenery effects
- Marinas and ports
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.