Pacific Island Simulation (Island Sim) has released a scenery add-on for Jeju International Airport for FSX, a highly popular holiday destination in South Korea.
This product is a very detailed and accurate representation of Jeju International Airport, which is also known as Jeju Gukje Gonghang or Cheju Kukche Konghang. Jeju is the third biggest and busiest airport in South Korea, after Gimpo Airport in Seoul and Incheon Airport in Incheon.
Established in 1968, the airport is located in the city of Jeju. The airport is located near South Korea’s highest mountain, Halla-san, which is 6,400 ft (1,950 metres) high. Flying into this airport is an amazing experience with spectacular views.
The airport serves several mainland destinations in South Korea, and international destinations in Japan, Taiwan and China. The airport is served by several airlines, namely Asiana Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Korean Air, Dragonair, Air Busan, TransAsia Airways, and others. With daily domestic and international flights, the airport is a hive of activity.
Jeju is a volcanic island that is popular with Korean and Japanese holidaymakers. It is also a popular honeymoon destination, due to its temperate climate and beautiful landscape.
Now, flight simmers can fly into Jeju Airport and enjoy its beautiful scenery.
- Airport terminal building, hangers and other structures are accurately portrayed, in great detail
- Static ground vehicles and equipment accurately portrayed
- Custom buildings within airport vicinity
- Custom ground lighting
- Night light ambiance that matches the airport
- High definition apron textures
- Custom vegetation
- 15 cm/pixel photo real land class
- Season colors that match the island’s
- AI road and boats traffic
- Runway and apron markings
- Excellent frame rate
- Comes with manual and charts
The recommended FSX settings
- Dense to very dense frame rates
- Mesh resolution set at 1 meter within FSX Display Settings
- Mesh complexity set at 100%
- Texture Resolution set at 30cm and above
Recommended AI Traffic settings
- Leisure boats to be set at 20% or less to maintain exceptional FPS levels
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Pentium IV 2.6 GHz
- 256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card
- Word for Windows or Adobe Acrobat® Reader 6 for reading and printing the manual
- 340MB of hard disk space
Island Sim is highly regarded company that designs flight simulation sceneries for small island countries of the Pacific Islands region.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
0 commentsLeave a Response