This scenery add-on features a wide range of features that accurately portrays the busy Changi airport, namely airport vehicles, custom made textures, taxiways and runways signage, interactive docking systems, and so much more.
Changi International Airport or Singapore Changi Airport, also known simply as Changi Airport, is the main airport in Singapore. As a major hub in Southeast Asia, the airport serves about 100 airlines. The airport operates 6,100 weekly flights to about 250 cities in more than 60 countries.
Changi Airport has four passenger terminals with a combined capacity of 80 million passengers per year. The airport is the seventh busiest airport in the world. Besides being an essential passenger hub in the region as well as worldwide, the airport is also one of the busiest cargo airports in the world.
The airport carries out regular upgrades of all its facilities, which has enabled it to win several awards as the best airport over the past decade. Changi Airport is also considered one of the top-notch airports in terms of security and customer service.
With this scenery add-on, you will be able to fly into this amazing airport.
- A highly accurate and detailed presentation of the airport
- Custom made runways
- Terminal buildings rendered to 5cm per pixel scale
- Highly interactive docking system
- Taxiways with very realistic concrete textures
- Airport taxiway and runway signage
- 3D approach lighting and full ILS navigation
- Many airport vehicles and ground personnel – creating a busy ambiance
- Includes all hangers, cargo and airport auxiliary buildings
- Comprehensive airport taxiway and runway lighting
FS2004 and FSX versions are available as stand-alone products and are sold separately.
The product is available as a download file, and you can request to receive your airport product on CD/DVD if that is what you prefer.
What I like about this scenery add-on
- Top quality ground and building textures
- Outstanding night textures
- The amazing Singapore skyline is accurately portrayed, in detail
- Traffic in and around the airport really brings the airport to life in this add-on
- Excellent frame rates
A look at several reviews indicates that this product is very popular and exceeds the expectations of many simmers:
I just bought this add-on and I have to say i'm very impressed at how realistic this airport is. I love the surrounding city skyline near the airport. Imagine Sim has a great product and I would recommend this scenery add on. I have no issues with frame rates everything runs smooth. I was hesitant on buying in the beginning but I'm glad I bought the add on. I have many scenery add-ons from Europe to Asia and I rate this near the top. – Kevin Winton
I have most Imaginesim airports and use them very often. Very well made and quite frame rate friendly. I just bought WSSS Changi for FS2004 and it is very nice with tons of details and looks very lifelike and realistic. So, my advice is buy their airport sceneries; you won't be disappointed, especially with their later productions. Way to go, Imaginesim. And, keep up the good work with many more interesting airports. – Hans Hermansson
There is a free demo-version that you can install and play with before you buy the full product, if you want to look at the add-on in detail first.