Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Update
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (KCVG), Kentucky (KY)/Ohio (OH). Updates terminal 3 with new jetways and coded gates, updates terminal 2 with gates and removes gates and jetways from terminal 1 which is now an administration building. Also updates runways, fences, vehicle ro...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.81 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (KCVG), Kentucky (KY)/Ohio (OH). Updates terminal 3 with new jetways and coded gates, updates terminal 2 with gates and removes gates and jetways from terminal 1 which is now an administration building. Also updates runways, fences, vehicle roads and more. By Eric Hansen.
This is a revised AFCAD for the default KCVG - Cincinnati_Northern Ky Intl Airport. The following changes have been made:
- Terminal 3 - Concourse A has newly placed jetways and 25 gates coded DAL NWA COA AFR GWY.
- Terminal 3 - Concourse B has newly placed jetways and 28 gates coded DAL NWA COA AFR GWY.
- Terminal 3 - Concourse C has 79 gates without jetways coded DALX, NWAX, COAX.
- Terminal 2 has 11 gates, 9 of which are coded UAL UALX USA USAX AAL EGF and 2 are uncoded.
- Terminal 1 has no gates or jetways. The CVG website says that this is now an administration building.
- FUEL gates have been removed.
- All RAMP_GA parking has been rotated so that airplanes will face out toward the taxiway and away from the buildings. The gates have been corrected so that none are pushback.
- Parking has been added to the cargo ramp. It has not been assigned to any carriers.
- Runway 18R/36L has renamed 18C/36C. The new runway 18R/36L has been added.
- A new perimeter fence and VEHICLE road has been added.
- An additional file KCVG_Landclass is recommended to provide greenbelt under the new runway.
- Taxiway signs have been added for new runways and taxiways.
- If there are any further questions, let me know.
The archive kcvg_fsx.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KCVG - Cincinnati_Northern Ky Intl.BGL||08.06.07||56.21 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.