AFX File For LEVC
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.11 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Valencia Aeropuerto, Spain. By Victor Suau.
For the installation, just place de AFX_LEVC.bgl in Addon Scenery/Scenery folder in your FS directory.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If you installed the scenery while flying, or with Flight Simulator opened, you have to restart Flight Simulator.
- Airport does not appear on my Flight Simulator.
- Check that the AF2_LEVC.bgl file is in Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- ATC Does not work.
- Check your Comm1 and Comm2 is active. Frequencies: Ground 121.700MHz / Tower 118.550MHz / Approach 120.100MHz / Centre 124.750MHz.
- I appear on grass instead of the aerodrome.
- Check that you do not have other overwritten sceneries nearby (10-20Nm around).
The archive valenman.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Valencia 2008 Readme.txt||12.16.08||1.25 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.