AFCAD File For KSFZ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
North Central State Airport, Pawtucket, Rhode Island (RI). Features corrected runway widths, added static aircraft and objects, replaced buildings, added parking and more. By Kyle Cormier.
Changes to the default airport include:
- Adjusting taxiway widths to match real life.
- Added static aircraft and objects to ramp.
- Replaced default buildings with hangers.
- Added auto parking.
- Fuel trucks.
- Increased GA parking.
- And more...
I used stock FSX objects so no extra library is needed.
- Note: I added seagulls in the area just like it is in reality. parking area is matched to roads in UTX, but UTX is not needed to use this file.
- Jjust place the BGL file in your FSX/scenery add on/scenery folder and enjoy.
The archive n_centl.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me first.txt||12.24.08||742 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.