AFCAD File For EKCH
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 65.65 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Copenhagen/Kastrup Airport, Denmark. All gates and taxiways positioned to match exact real world positions using data from the Danish Aeronautical Information Publication. Mainly intended for IVAO use. By Jonathan K. Hougaard.
This AFCAD is ment as a replacement for the default FSX scenery which is very inaccurate. It is mainly intended for use online on IVAO network, but can be used anywhere else too.
- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, R and W gates have been positioned correctly using data from the Danish Aeronautical Information Publication.
- Runway 12-30 has been extended 500 meters to match the real world size.
- Other runways have been adjusted slightly to match real world specifications.
- All taxiways are positioned correctly using picture material from Google Earth (COWI A/S).
- Taxiway lighting has been customized to mark correct runway exits, mark main taxi routes, mark runway holding-points and avoid confusion in low visibility situations.
- Taxiway centerlines have been adjusted to avoid confusions and match real world specifications.
- Communication frequencies have been updated.
- Several scenery objects have been moved to match real world positions.
- Apron North, Apron East, Area South and Apron West have been accurately reproduced using picture material from Google Earth (COWI A/S).
- The AFCAD file is not compatible with AI traffic, and will not become so in the future.
- To match the default scenery the main terminal building was 500 meters too short. It had to be deleted as it did not match the updated scenery.
- Move "Kastrup_EKCH.bgl" into your "..\..\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery" folder.
- The AFCAD will become active after you restart FSX.
I have put many hours into making this AFCAD file and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
The archive ekch_afcad.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.