AFCAD File For EKSN
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 21.2 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sindal Airfield, Denmark. All aprons and taxiways positioned to match exact real world positions using data from the Danish Aeronautical Information Publication. Mainly intended for IVAO use. By Jonathan K. Hougaard.
This AFCAD is meant as a replacement for the default FSX scenery.
- The runway and all taxiways have been re-done from scratch using data from Google Earth (COWI A/S) and data from the Daniarh Aeronautical Information Publication.
- The AFIS frequency appears as 122.900 although it should be 118.750. I am not able to correct this.
- Move "Sindal_EKSN.bgl" into your "..\..\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery" folder.
- The AFCAD will become active after you restart FSX.
I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do.
The archive eksn_afcad.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.