AFCAD File For YSCB
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 402 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Canberra Airport, Canberra, Australia. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. One version with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where both runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one version as the default runway operation. Assigned parking with extra parking, runway 17/35 lenghthened, taxiways and taxi signs updated/corrected, control tower moved to the correct location, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 4 BGL files: YSCB_ADE_RS.BGL, YSCB_ADE_CW_RS.BGL, YSCB_ADE_CVX.bgl and a YSCB_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
- The YSCB_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where both runways will be used simultaneously.
- The YSCB_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the runway operation file of your choice (only one) and the YSCB_ADE_CVX.bgl file place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the YSCB_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY OPERATION FILE AT ANY TIME. Make sure there is only ONE of the YSCB.BGL FILES in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other YSCB.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using ATIS with the YSCB_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KPHL_ADE_RS.BGL.
Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive yscb_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.