AFCAD File For KBUR
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 703.68 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bob Hope Airport, California (CA), USA. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport: one version with the Crosswind runway operating where both runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one version as the default runway operation: complete terminal replacement, assigned parking as per their website with extra parking, taxiways and taxi signs updated to the latest charts, extra fuel trucks, helipads one with a start location, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) please view the readme before installation. By Ray Smith.
Screenshot of Bob Hope Airport at night.
There are 4 BGL files: KBUR_RS.BGL, KBUR_CW_RS.BGL, KBUR_CVX.bgl and a KBUR_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
- The KBUR_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where both runways will be used simultaneously.
- The KBUR_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
- Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the runway operation file of your choice (only one) and the KBUR_CVX.BGL and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the KBUR_OBJ.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY OPERATION FILE AT ANY TIME:
I.E. Make sure there is only ONE of the KBUR_RS.BGL FILES and the KBUR_CVX.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KBUR.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
PLEASE NOTE: When using ATIS with the KBUR_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KBUR_RS.BGL.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
The archive fsx_kbur_rs.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.