FS2004 BonairExel (Dutch Eagle Express) ERJ-145
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 660.57 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the DreamWings Embraer ERJ145. Repaint by Olivier Gerardin.
Screenshot of BonairExel ERJ-145 in flight.
This is a repaint of DreamWings' great ERJ-145 in the BonairExel livery. You need the base ERJ-145 package by DreamWings, filename: dwerj145.zip
BonairExel (aka Dutch Eagle Express) operates flights from the Bonaire Island, in the Netherlands Antilles. The PH-RXB is currently leased by Luxair.
This repaint features accurate colors and markings, including the small "LUXAIR" logo near the front left door added recently by Luxair.
- Extract this zip file into a temporary folder and copy the texture.BE folder into the ERJ-145 folder. Normally this will be - \aircraft\DWERJ145
- Copy and paste the following lines into the file aircraft.cfg, found in the ERJ-145 folder (replace the X with the next available number)
title=ERJ 145 BonairExel
description=Embraer 145 \n\nEngine Type: AE 3007A1/3 Rolls-Royce turbofan\n\nModel Designer\n Carl Selin\n\nFDE-John Cillis\n\nTexture Designer\n Olivier Gerardin\n\nSound\n Albert Ramic\n\nTest flown by Dream Wings members\n
ui_type=ERJ 145 W/Airstair
- This repaint is based on the excellent DreamWings ERJ-145 paint kit.
- Thanks to Airliners, the invaluable aircraft picture database.
The archive dw145bon.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Civil Pilot.bmp||01.31.03||65.05 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.