FS2004 SCDS Yakovlev-40 v1.4 Full Package
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 39.67 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Version 1.4 of SCDS Yakovlev-40, full package. Includes three different fully animated models with three different interiors (Yak-40 classic, Yak-40K convertible pax/cargo and Yak-40 "Salon" VIP carrier). Authentic flight dynamics and sounds of real aircraft. Fully functional 2D and 3D cockpits with three modes of lighting (the daylight mode, night with white floodlight and red with directional spotlights). Illustrated English manual included. Features also dynamic English tooltips with units conversions. All v1.3 liveries are compatible with v1.4. By Suprunov Computer Design Studio (SCDS). Shareware; some instruments disable in trial version.
Screenshot of Yakovlev-40 taking off.
INSTALLATION: Run setup.exe and follow onscreen instructions. Unregistered version will have some instruments disabled but still permits to proceed with startup and flying. When installed You can proceed to cockpit and begin Your familiarization with Yakovlev-40 (type 2). If You'd like to purchase a license and unlock all aircraft functions, just use the supplied utility which is accessible from Windows "Start | Programs | SCDS Yak-40 | Yak-40 Registration".
FLYING: To preview all systems of the aircraft You can use (in both 2D and VC) the switchboard which is located next to radar housing to the left from it (black shield). When waked up by click the switchboard will give You access to all Yak-40 subpanels. To test flying behavior and as a "quick start" You can follow this way:
- Open switchboard.
- Open Right Fixed Panel ("BATTERY, INVERTERS, STAIRS, AIR COND") and switch on the battery/ground pwr.
- Open Center pedestal and switch on fuel pumps (all switches in model are supplied with English tooltips, so it will be easy to locate appropriate switches/gauges).
- Open overhead panel ("LIGHTS, MAIN FUEL VALVES, MAG COMPASS") and open three fuel valves.
- Use Ctrl-E then to get engines running.
- Set flaps 20, and begin your take off roll.
- Rotate at 190 km/h.
- Lift off at 210 km/h.
- Retract flaps at 120 meters and at airspeed not less the 250 km/h.
- Set 92% engines (needle "I") and perform initial climb.
The archive scyakv14.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.