FSX North American RA-5C Vigilante Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.36 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The 2D panel is based on the original panel but is improved in the details and is now matched to the VC. There is a second pilot's panel with a better view for landings and a rear seat panel for the navigator with GPS and radio. The panel configuration is prepared for carrier launches using COP (RCBCO-30.ZIP required for full functions). The camera configuration provides three wingman views, four external and three internal extra views. Configuration by Erwin Welker.
Screenshot of North American RA-5C Vigilante panel.
- Backup your panel first. Then copy my panel into your Vigilante.
- Of course you can use my panel for all kinds of Vigilantes, but the VC-configuration works only for the planes from Massimo Altieri. The gauges are all FSX default gauges.
- The panel configuration for the carrier operations package (COP3) (rcbco-30.zip) is already done regarding step 2.2 in the COP readme.txt. You have only to install that package but you don't need to configure the Vigilante panel.
- Copy all the lines from the file "cameras for aircraft.cfg" somewhere into the aircraft.cfg
The archive vigilante-fsx-panel.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|cameras for aircraft.cfg.cfg||09.01.12||5.15 kB|
|Pilot with wingman.jpg||09.01.12||199.58 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.