FSX Steamboat X Mega Pack V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 27.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Are you one of those people who love flying into mountainous airports? If so, here is just the scenery for you. Steamboat X Mega Pack v2 is an accurate representation of the Yampa Vally Regional Airport in Hayden, Colorado (CO), USA and the surrounding town of Steamboat Springs. This scenery includes the Steamboat Springs Ski Resort with custom buildings and landclass as well as photoscenery around the Yampa Valley Regional Airport (KHDN), which include seasonal changes, and an accurate representation of the terminal created from scratch. By Kelan Reilly.
- Run the Steamboat X Mega Pack v2.exe.
- When asked, select your "Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery" directory and install.
- Activate the folders titled "Chairlift", "KHDN Terminal", and "Steamboat Springs Mega Pack" in your scenery library.
The archive steamboat_x_mega_pack_v2.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Steamboat X Mega Pack v2.exe||12.24.12||27.73 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.