FSX/P3D VFR Balice (EPKK) & Krakow, Poland Scenery Mega Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D) including v4 & v5
- File size
- 164.41 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A stunning scenery pack developed by Lotar Tomczyk and Jakub Mista that brings Krakow and Balice areas (EPKK) in Poland to life and represents them in a truer-to-life form than the default scenery provided with the sim.
Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator X along with Prepar3D v5.
This type of scenery recreates with much realism a flight over the big cities Balice and Krakow. EPKK Balice Airport is adjacent to Krakow and serves as the main airport for both cities and regions.
This scenery covers the old part of Krakow with numerous monuments and historical buildings, as well as the adjacent districts with their buildings date from different architectural epochs.
A lot of castles and historical objects from the area around the airport EPKK Balice were also modeled.
Some of the landmarks included
- Old Town square
- Cloth Hall on the Old Town square
- Jagiellonian University
- St. Mary’s Church on the market square famed for the magnificent wooden altarpiece from Wit Stwosch and the lone trumpeter in the high tower who plays each hour the “Hejnal Mariacki”.
- Church on the Rock where Bishop Stanislaw of Poland was in 1079 beheaded and dismembered. Many famous persons of merit for culture are buried here
- Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul
- Cathedral on the Wawel castle with 19 chapels and Zygmunt bells
- Church of St. Wojciech (Wenzel) from X century on the market square
- Basilica Saint Francis of Assisi
- Old Synagogue
- High Synagogue
- Tempel Synagogue
- Orthodox church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
- Tenement house with three minarets
- Schindler's museum
- Old Town castle
- Barbacana de Cracovia
- Rakowiecki cemetery
- Building of University of Dental Clinic
- Building of Economical University
- Cracovia stadium
- Wisla Krakow stadium
- Kosciuszko Mound
- Pilsucki mound
- Old Theatre
- Arts Society Gallery
- Slowacki Theatre
- Convent of the Norbertine Sisters
- Bielany Monastery
- Moravica Monastery
- Tyniec Monastery
- Ruins of the Castle - Tenczyn
- Ruins of the Castle - Ojcow
- Castle - Pieskowa Skala
- Hercules's mace
- Jan Matejko square with historical buildings
The scenery includes any animations and moving ships and boats on the river Vistula (Wisla) and vehicle traffic in the city.
Developer: Lotar Tomczyk, Jakub Mista
The archive vfr-balice-epkk-iii.zip has 57 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
|Main thumbnail 1.jpg||11.10.20||612.25 kB|
|Main thumbnail 2.jpg||04.24.20||606.33 kB|
|Objects Localization.jpg||09.30.08||301.79 kB|
|Readme_VFR Balice EPKK FSX&P3D.V5.txt||11.09.20||10.47 kB|
|Rights to install and use agreements.txt||11.10.20||2.25 kB|
|VFR Balice EPKK FSX&P3D.V5 Ext. III.exe||11.10.20||96.01 MB|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.