FSX Basler BT-67 Skis Version
Repaint textures for the Australian registered Antarctic Aeroshare Consortium, Mawson Station, Antarctica. For the Jahn-Fuernkaess-Metzger-Naegele Basler BT-67 (BASLER_BT67_V2.ZIP). Wearing her coat of many colors, VH-JLT flies for an assembly of 20 different nations in partnership with univer...
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 13.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint textures for the Australian registered Antarctic Aeroshare Consortium, Mawson Station, Antarctica. For the Jahn-Fuernkaess-Metzger-Naegele Basler BT-67 (BASLER_BT67_V2.ZIP). Wearing her coat of many colors, VH-JLT flies for an assembly of 20 different nations in partnership with universities, polar alumni associations, and industry giants to name but a few, in order to satisfy the AAC motto "Many Missions, One Goal". Screen shots enclosed, Easy installation. By Tom Tiedman.
Screenshot of Basler BT-67 in the air.
- Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the enclosed texture folder "texture.Mawson Station" into your BT-67 airplane folder.
- Copy and paste the [fltsim.X] info found below into your BT-67 "aircraft.cfg" file, remembering to change the "X" in [fltsim.X] to the next number in line among your BT-67 repaints. Then click 'file', then click 'save'.
- To install engine exhaust smoke, open your BT-67 "aircraft.cfg" file. Scroll down near the bottom and find the entry [smokesystem] with no other info attached to it. Erase it. Replace it with the [SMOKESYSTEM] info found below. Click 'file', click 'save'.
- Have a chilly flight!
title=Basler BT-67 Mawson Station VH-JLT
ui_type="BT-67 on skis"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description=VH-JLT Basler BT-67 on skis repaint by Tom Tiedman 12-15-2012.
smoke.0=-16.232, -10.301, .401, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-16.232, -6.801, .401, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.2=-16.232, 7.801, .401, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.3=-16.232, 11.601, .401, fx_smoke_f6
The archive bt67_mawson_station.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||12.15.12||2.31 kB|
|Screenshot 1.jpg||12.15.12||271.53 kB|
|Screenshot 2.jpg||12.15.12||210.20 kB|
|Screenshot 3.jpg||12.15.12||212.06 kB|
|Screenshot 4.jpg||12.15.12||231.23 kB|
|Screenshot 5.jpg||12.15.12||240.97 kB|
|Screenshot 6.jpg||12.15.12||208.10 kB|
|texture.Mawson Station||12.15.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.