FS2004 Lockheed Super H Constellation Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 93.97 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Improved textures with more realistic details in the body, engine cowl and prop disk, plus other minor adjustments. To be used with SUPHREAL.ZIP. By Luiz Alvarenga.
Screenshot of Lockheed Super H Constellation in flight.
For those of you who believe in continuous improvement and appreciate fine tuning, improved Super H Constellation textures for the SupHReal.zip are included.
- Black anti-reflection painting on the nose (very close to the original).
- Propeller disk (due to model limitations, the best balance including some metallic reflections).
- More real engine exhaust dirt.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Unzip the contents of this pack to a temporary folder.
- Move and substitute the contents of "texture.real" folder.
The archive shrealup.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.