FS2004 Satena Colombia Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default DC-3. Satena provides a vital transport capability for the Colombian military, but also for the civilian population. These aircraft are still in use mainly for cargo transport to far regions in Colombia. Smokes included for all default DC3's. By Alejandro Villa.
Screenshot of Satena Colombia Douglas DC-3 on ruwnay.
Unzip anywhere you like and then:
- Copy the "Texture.sat" folder to the "Douglas_DC3" folder of FS2004.
- Copy the "fx_smoke_ys11.fx" to the "Effects" folder of 2004. This will give you smoke for all your default DC3.
- Copy the texts contained in the "Aircraft" text document enclosed to the Aircraft.cfg of the Douglas_DC3 folder.
- Copy the text contained in the Smokes file at the end of the Aircraft.cfg of de default Douglas_DC3.
- Change the [fltsim.xx] for the next number in sequence in your cfg.
The archive dc3sat.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.