FS2004 Aeronavale Avro York PA.3
This aircraft was one of five acquired by the French Navy between 1954 and 1957. Originally serial number MW265, PA.3 was based at Le Bourget and Lann-Bihoue until withdrawn from use in March 1962. By Manfred Jahn. Textures only, base model and/or AI model of Manfred Jahn's/Paul Edward's York ...
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 604.91 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This aircraft was one of five acquired by the French Navy between 1954 and 1957. Originally serial number MW265, PA.3 was based at Le Bourget and Lann-Bihoue until withdrawn from use in March 1962. By Manfred Jahn. Textures only, base model and/or AI model of Manfred Jahn's/Paul Edward's York required (AVROYORK.ZIP).
Screenshot of Aeronavale Avro York PA.3 on the ground.
- Copy the folder texture.pa3 contained in the zip to the main York folder. The texture folder can also be used for our AI York.
- For the flyable version, back up the AIRCRAFT.CFG file and open the original with a text editor. Insert the [fltsim] section appended below under the last [fltsim] entry. Make sure all [fltsim] entries are in proper numerical order. Change the numbering if necessary, otherwise FS9 will ignore the new texture. In the AI version folder (if you have it), make a copy of the last [fltsim] entry, increment its number, and create unique title=, texture=, and ui_variation= lines.
- In the flyable version, if you are switching between different load/engine configurations, update the aircraft.cfgs of the relevant subfolders, too. The engine variant specified here is the Merlin 24. For Merlin 22 Yorks, replace all references to Merlin 24s by "22" (i.e., three per fltsim entry: title=, sim=, and ui_type=).
title =Avro York M24 Aeronavale PA3
sim = Avro York Merlin 24
kb_checklists =Avro York_check
kb_reference =York Handling Notes_reference
ui_manufacturer = Avro
ui_type = Avro York M24
ui_variation = Aeronavale PA3
description =Long range freighter version.
visual_damage = 0
prop_anim_ratio = 0.99
The archive yaeronav.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.