FS2004 Pacific Airlines Douglas DC-3
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 375.7 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the MAAM-Sim DC3 model. By Dave McQueen.
- You need to move these textures to a copy of an existing MAAM-SIM DC-3 texture folder that has the rest of the required textures.
- Then you have to modify the aircraft.cfg to add the Pacific DC-3 to it. Refer to the aircraft.cfg addition below.
title=Douglas DC-3A PAL
ui_type=MAAM-SIM DC-3 - Passenger
description= IMPORTANT!!! Set Realism to Max. To operate this aircraft, refer to the User's Manual with instructional videos on the MAAM-SIM R4D/DC-3 CD as well as the detailed kneeboard reference pages and checklists.
The archive pacific_dc3.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.