FSX Multiplayer Squawk Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.79 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A problem exists in FSX multiplayer while changing the transponder code. When this is done digit by digit, the updates are not being sent to other clients in the online session. This program implements a solution. By Daniel van Os.
On the fsdeveloper forum Geoff_D made me aware of a problem that exists in FSX Multiplayer while changing the transponder code. When this is done digit by digit, the updates are not being send to other clients in the online session. Geoff_D also proposed a solution and this program implements that solution.
Using simconnect, changes to the transponder code are tracked. When no more digits have been changed for 5 seconds, the program will write back a copy of the last transponder code, again using simconnect. This does trigger an update of the code to other online clients.
- This program will only work if you have the .Net Framework 2.0 installed.
- FSX SP1 or FSX SP2 or FSX Acceleration.
- Put the SquawkSquawk.exe file anywhere you like.
- Double click it to start the program.
- The program will connect to FSX when it starts, or immediately if it is running.
- When a flight is active, the current squawk code is displayed.
- When the code changes the new code will be displayed in red.
- The color becomes maroon when no further changes are made.
- After 5 seconds of no changes to code will be written to FSX and after that it will be displayed .
The archive fsxxpndr.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.