FSX Pilatus PC-7 Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 343.21 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSX compatible thin light engine smoke effect for the freeware FSX/SP2 Acelleration Pilatus PC-7 v2.0 by Tim Conrad (PC-7_V20.ZIP). Easy Installation. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_enginesmoke.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYTEM] info. below into your PC-7 "aircraft.cfg" file. (then click 'file', then click 'save', of course). I pasted mine at the bottom of the file with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your PC-7 and enjoy the smoke!
smoke.0=2.932, 2.106, -.901, fx_enginesmoke
smoke.1=2.932, -2.106, -.901, fx_enginesmoke
The archive fsx_pilatus_pc-7_engine_smoke.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PC-7 smoke 2.jpg||07.21.10||43.20 kB|
|PC-7 smoke 3.jpg||07.21.10||221.42 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||07.21.10||1.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.