FSX EMB-120 Engine Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.02 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke effect for the Erick Cantu freeware Embraer EMB-120 (EMB120-2.ZIP). By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your EMB-120 "aircraft.cfg" file (then click 'file', then click 'save', of course). I pasted mine between the [brakes] section and the [hydraulic_system] section with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your EMB-120 in FSX and enjoy the smoke!
smoke.0=-3.232, -10.616, .901, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-3.232, 10.516, .901, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_emb-120_engine_smoke_effect.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||07.01.10||983 B|
|Smoke 1.jpg||07.01.10||78.45 kB|
|Smoke 2.jpg||07.01.10||75.61 kB|
|Smoke 3.jpg||07.01.10||176.46 kB|
|Smoke 4.jpg||07.01.10||150.02 kB|
|Smoke 5.jpg||07.01.10||161.38 kB|
|Smoke 6.jpg||07.01.10||141.33 kB|
|Smoke 7.jpg||07.01.10||181.98 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.