FSX Lockheed S-3B Viking Smoke Effects
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 155.45 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke system for the Iris freeware Lockheed S-3B Viking. Easy installation. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYTEM] info. below into your S-3B Viking "aircraft.cfg" file. (then click 'file', then click 'save', of course). I pasted mine at the bottom of the file with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your S-3B in FSX and enjoy the smoke!
smoke.0=-6.832, -7.406, -.661, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-6.832, 7.406, -.661, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_lockheed_s3b_viking_smoke.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||07.22.10||1.02 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.