FSX Custom GA Traffic
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.73 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
With this package general aviation will no longer use the busiest airports and will no longer allow a Cessna holding up a 747 on final. The traffic is also modified for daytime flying only (as much as possible). The daytime traffic will result in far less GA traffic then original and the modified to avoid big airports traffic file. By Victor Nauta.
- Backup "trafficAircraft.bgl". This file can be found in the following directory; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery
- Delete "trafficAircraft.bgl" so that no duplicate traffic will exist.
- Copy "trafficAircraft_commercial_aviation.bgl" in to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery. If you don't want default commercial traffic because you have other traffic like that of WOAI, you could skip this step.
- Choose one of the two modified general aviation traffic files and copy one of them in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery
The archive customgatraffic.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Commercial traffic||08.10.10||0 B|
|Daytime flying||08.10.10||0 B|
|Avoiding big airports||08.10.10||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.