FSXControls Utility V3.0
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSXControls is a set of programs for FSX. (1) GUI multifunction application comprising: comprehensive input controller setup; your hangar aircrafts manager. (2) Charts & maps viewer gauge with airport & NAVaids info. (3) GhostMouse and FlexyCamera driver module for FSX. By Eugene Motorny.
What's new in version 3.0:
- Simplified installation.
- Significantly rebuilt GUI with many new tools and simplified and unified operations.
- Aircraft filter for GhostMouse assignments.
- Tool for sending commands to FSX to discover meaning of commands & testing them.
- Per section edit aircraft.cfg & panel.cfg files.
- Makes a backup copy (.bak) when saving configuration files.
- FlexyCamera - the new powerful system for camera creation and controlling.
- Three types of cameras: Cockpit, Airframe and Free roaming.
- Almost unlimited number of cameras.
- Global FSX and aircraft dependent cameras.
- Common controlling schema for default FSX and FlexyCamera cameras that simplify using and decrease the number of assigned buttons & keyboard shortcuts.
- Fully setting up from FSX, no external program required.
- Chart fast find and load via index image (image with customized clickable zones).
- New zoom behavior for charts.
- Plates catalog with fast ICAO look up feature (requires proper name and location of IAP images).
- New menu with better look and behavior.
- ChartViewer saves its window size and position.
- Asynchronous image and navigation data loading decreasing simulator freezing periods.
The archive fsxcontrols30.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSXControls Manual 3.0 (Eng).url||11.05.10||155 B|
|FSXControls Manual 3.0 (Rus).url||11.05.10||256 B|
|Legal Terms.txt||11.05.10||947 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.