FS2004 Taiwan AFCAD2 Files
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 14.18 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This package contains AFCAD2 files to add parking spaces to default Chiayi (RCKU), Makung (RCQC), Taichung (RCLG) and Tainan (RCNN) Airports in Taiwan. The correct numbers of gates and parking spaces were used whenever possible, though the positions are purely speculative. Generated using AFCAD2 Ver. 2.11 by Lee Swordy. Designed by Mike Huang.
- 9 parking spaces for large, medium, and small aircraft plus 1 helo pad in real life.
- 3 medium and 5 small gates in this AFCAD.
- 12 parking spaces for fixed wing aircraft plus 2 helo pads in real life.
- 2 medium and 3 small gates in this AFCAD.
- 2 parking spaces for MD82, 2 for 737, and 2 for ATR72 in real life.
- 2 heavy and 2 medium gates, and 4 GA large ramp spaces in this AFCAD.
- 2 heavy and 2 medium gates, and 6 GA large ramp spaces in this AFCAD.
Unzip the contents of this package and copy all *.bgl files into your :\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery folder.
The archive mhtwnap1.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|readme twn airports 1.txt||12.09.03||1.29 kB|
|Twn Airports||12.09.03||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.