FS2004 KHEF AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 12.68 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Manassas Regional/Harry P. Davis Field, Manassas, Virginia (VA).
This is my new AFCAD file for KHEF. It fixes problems that were failed to in the first and second file.
- Open AFCAD 2.11 and select open in the file menu. Now Select open from file. Open the file and click in the menu save as. Now if you installed FS in the default location then follow this.
- Open the save as icon in the file menu. Open you hard drive which is most likely to be drive C , D or B. Now open program files. Next open Microsoft games. Then click Addon Scenery and after you Addon Scenery then open scenery (subfolder). Save it there
- If you installed in a different location then you have to find to find it.
- Open FS2004 and click location and in the ICAO box type in KHEF. All done.
The archive khef_v13.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KHEF ver 1.3.txt||12.12.03||1.21 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.