FS2004 AFCAD2 For LSGS
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 34.69 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sion Airport, Switzerland, intended for use with CH04-GS.ZIP scenery. By Daniel Perret.
- Copy AF2_LSGS_dp2.bgl in your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have installed the dp1 version, delete AF2_LSGS_dp1.bgl and restore the saved file AP949150.bgl in \Scenery\Eurw\Scenery.
- The \Scenery\Eurw\Scenery folder must contain an AP949150.bgl file, the FS9 original or the Ernst Bosshard's modified file (ebafcad2.zip of SWISS Airports) for example.
Thanks to Daniel Gauthier for his excellent Swiss scenerie, Lee Swordy for his extraordinary AFCAD2 program, Jacky Brouze for his JABBgl program, Ernst Bosshard for SWISS Airports and Jean-Pascal Prince for his feedback.
The archive af2_lsgs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.