FS2004 AFCAD2 - KDTW
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 61.39 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport, Michigan (MI). Works best with ProjectAI aircraft. This contains a highly accurate model of Detroit airport.
23 gates out of 25 gates in reality at the NWA Airlink Terminal:
- This terminal requires planes no larger then 16m on C or 23m on B.
- The spots are set to almost any imaginable airlink setting.
52 gates out of 72 gates in reality at the main NWA terminal:
- This requires (Project AI Radius Standereds) NWA JUMBOs no larer then 43m and KLM/Lufthansa 49m.
- As well as other nwas (DC9, Airbus etc.) no larer then 25m.
- Lufthansa has gate 60 (as in reality) and is DLH.
- KLM has gate 54 for its 747.
- Various other gates are also KLM and Continental.
- Northwest has every other gate in the A Terminal.
Smith Terminal contains close to reality labeling:
- A Terminal:
- United Airlines 3.5 gates(UAL/UALX)
- US Airways 3.5 gates(USA/USAX etc.)
- B Terminal
- American Airlines 4 Gates(AAL/AALX)
- Delta 3 gates/1 small(DAL/DALX/COM/CAW)
- 1 Gate for any airline (Overflow)
- C Terminal:
- American West/Cactus 2 Gates (AWE/AWEX)
- Spirit Airlines 6 Gates (NKS/SWG)
- Southwest Airlines 4 Gates (SWA)
- 4 Gates for any airline (Overflow)
I added a D terminal for default commercial flights and/or overflow:
- 8 Gates.
In the north there are 3 NWA Cargo Gates (NWAC). To the east there are a ton of general aviation parking spots and finally, at the Berry Terminal there are 6 Heavy Gates for where International Flights/Charter flights go.
The archive af2kdtw.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.