FS2004 Rio Nimitz AFCAD2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 470.99 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An expansion to the Nimitz Rio de Janeiro Nimitz Scenery (NIM_RIO.ZIP) that adds navaids, AI parking, AI traffic and arrestor cables. By Robert A. Baum.
This is a simple scenery that adds a Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier on the coast of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'd like to thank Javier Fernandez for letting me use his Nimitz 3D model for this scenery. I hope you enjoy practicing some carrier landing skills near Rio. Watch out for the Sugar Loaf.
- Unzip the file and copy the NIMITZ folder to your Addon Scenery folder.
- Add the NIMITZ folder under Scenery Library.
- On the Select Location screen go to Search add-on scenery and select Nimitz Carrier. This will place your airplane on the back of the carrier ready for take-off!
The archive rioafcad.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Nimitz Rio de Janeiro||06.18.05||0 B|
|Nimitz Rio AFcad.jpg||06.18.05||64.59 kB|
|readme Rio Afcad.txt||06.18.05||1.43 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.