FSX Avior Boeing 737-200 ADV YV488T
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 825.38 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Avior Boeing 737-200 ADV, registration YV488T. A repaint of the FAIB model (FAIB_B7372.ZIP) by Philippe Tabatchnik.
- Just drop the correct "texture.avior yv488t" folder for your Flight Simulator version into the correct base model folder specified in the fltsim.txt file. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive faib_732_roi_488_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.