FSX Avior Airlines Boeing 737-400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 875.42 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint package for the B737-400 of Avior Airlines, this example registered as YV2928. Includes DXT5 textures. Model by FAIB (FAIB_B7374V11.ZIP). By Chris Thompson.
- If you don't already have them, download the base files for the model from the links provided above.
- Extract the model folders from their respective .zip files to your aircraft folder. By default, the aircraft folder is located at:
FSX: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes. (If you're running a 64-bit version of Windows, the default location will be in "Program Files (x86)" not "Program Files".)
- You will need the Logolight model for this repaint.
- To install the textures, copy the paint scheme folder to the corresponding aircraft folder.
Example: "This Package\texture.Avior" copies to "SimObjects\Airplanes\FAIB_B737-400_L"
- Open the aircraft.cfg file with Notepad or Wordpad. You should see at least 1 entry beginning with "[fltsim.xxx]" numbering upward from 0. Go to the last of these entries (right before the "[General]" section), and take note of the number of the last entry. Then copy-and-paste the corresponding "[fltsim]" entry from the "Add to Aircraft.cfg.txt" file in this package right after the last entry, and before the "[General]" section. If you have just installed the model, you will see a note at the beginning of the file telling you where to paste this new entry.
- Change the "x" in the [fltsim.x] line on the newly-pasted entry to the next number. If you've just downloaded the model, this will need to be "0", as the FAIB 737-400 Logolight model does not include any default schemes.
The archive avior_737-400_fsx.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Add to Aircraft.cfg.txt||10.24.13||405 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.