S7 Airlines Boeing 737-800 NGX VQ-BKW
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.02 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
S7 Airlines Boeing 737-800 NGX, registration VQ-BKW, "Oneworld" special livery. Includes high-definition textures and custom aircraft configuration. Payware PMDG 737NGX add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is required. By Nordic Textures.
- Unzip PMDG_737NGX_S7_Airlines_Oneworld_VQ-BKW.zip using any zipping program (eg. WinRAR, 7-zip).
- Open PMDG Livery Manager that came with the PMDG 737NGX add-on for MS FSX.
- Click "Select Livery to Install" and open PMDG_737NGX_800WL_SBI_VQ-BKW.ptp.
- The program will now install the livery in a matter of seconds.
- One of the cockpit windows do not have the red painting as the real aircraft does. It is simply not possible to only paint the one side of the cockpit windows due to the PMDG 737NGX Paint Kit.
- All Russian typing on the aircraft have been done using Google Translate English to Russian. The repaint will therefore most likely include linguistic errors.
The archive pmdg_737ngx_s7_airlines_oneworld_vq-bkw.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.