American Airlines Boeing 777-200LR N766AN
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 30.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
American Airlines Boeing 777-200LR, registration N766AN (old colors). A repaint of the payware PMDG B777-200LR base pack. This repaint is based on a 200ER. Textures only. Painted by Corina Meyer.
- Use the PMDG Livery Manager to install.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract the .ptp livery file.
- Start the PMDG Livery Manager in the PMDG Operations Center.
- Select PMDG 777, then select Livery Manager.
- Click " Click to Add", select the .ptp livery file.
- Livery Manager will manage install from there.
All reasonable care was taken in the making of this repaint, but no responsibility is taken for any damage done or caused by it real or imagined or for any inaccuracies found. Though I'd be happy to know if you have any problems or issues with my work.
The archive pmdg777-200lr_american_airlines_n766an.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN (1).jpg||01.03.15||109.51 kB|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN (2).jpg||01.03.15||131.36 kB|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN (3).jpg||01.03.15||144.90 kB|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN (4).jpg||01.03.15||152.83 kB|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN (5).jpg||01.03.15||142.27 kB|
|PMDG777-200LR American Airlines N766AN.ptp||01.03.15||29.82 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.