- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 96.48 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tuguegarao Airport, City of Tuguegarao, Cagayan Province, Luzon Island, Philippines. As part of the project to "populate" the Philippine Airports in FSX, Tuguegarao Airport scenery has been created. Created in ADE 1.65 and created by Dominique Gabriel Banaga.
- 2 Parking gates for Aircraft
- 4 General Aviation Parking Spaces
- Added Ramp
- Added Terminal and Cargo Terminal
- Static Airport Emergency Vehicles
- Added Formal ATC comms for the airport
- Added Perimeter Fence
- Added "People" as well as benches at the Terminal Area
- Added vehicle Lines for FSDT GSX Users
- Just extract all the .bgl files to your Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and you are all set.
The archive rputv1.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|RPUT READ ME.txt||02.01.15||1.46 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.