Blue & White Falco F.8L N7639H
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sequoia Aircraft experimental kit built F8L registered as N7639H, for the Massimo Taccoli model (FALCO_F8L_FSX.ZIP). Repaint by Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the enclosed texture folder "texture.Blue N7639H" into your Falco F.8L airplane folder.
- Add [fltsim.X] info below to your Falco F.8L "aircraft.cfg" file, remember to change the "X" to the next number among your Falco F.8L repaints. Click 'file', click 'save'.
- Find this repaint in your airplane menu under Laverda (Aviamilano).
- Also below, find updated airshow engine smoke info for use in FSX, which changes the FS2004 smoke trails to a single trail coming from the starboard exhaust. Just replace the [SMOKESYSTEM] info in your F.8L "aircraft.cfg" file with this new info.
- Have a fun flight!
title=Falco F8L Blue N7639H
ui_typerole=Single Engine Prop
ui_createdby=C.Lampard & M.Taccoli
Description=Blue N7639H repaint by Tom Tiedman. Designed by the late Ing. Stelio Frati the F.8 Falco first flew on 15 June, 1955. It was built by Aviamilano in two different series, the first series powered by a 140 HP and the second with a 150 HP Lycoming O-320-A. The manufacturing licence was then acquired by Aeromere S.p.A who produced a version named F.8L America basically similar to the series II. Further development of the basic design and the introduction of a 160 HP engine resulted in the current model the Super Falco manufactured by the Laverda S.p.A.
smoke.0= 2.01, 2.0, -0.15, fx_smoke_w
The archive fsx_falco_f8l_n7639h.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Original Readme.txt||01.17.14||4.69 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||01.21.14||2.08 kB|
|texture.Blue N7639H||01.21.14||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.