Red & White Falco F.8L
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.78 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint textures for a red and white Australian registered VH-BDK, a Laverda Super Falco F8L Series IV. For the freeware Massimo Taccoli Falco F.8L (FALCO_F8L_FSX.ZIP). Repaint by Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the enclosed texture folder "texture.Red VH-BDK" into your Falco F.8L airplane folder.
- Add [fltsim.X] info below to your Falco F.8L "aircraft.cfg" file, remember to change the "X" to the next number among your Falco F.8L repaints. Click 'file', click 'save'.
- Find this repaint in your airplane menu under Laverda (Aviamilano).
- Also below, find updated airshow engine smoke info for use in FSX, which changes the FS2004 smoke trails to a single trail coming from the starboard exhaust. Just replace the [SMOKESYSTEM] info in your F.8L "aircraft.cfg" file with this new info.
- Have a fun flight!
title=Falco F8L Red Super Falco Series IV Australian VH-BDK
ui_type=Super Falco F.8L Series IV
ui_typerole=Single Engine Prop
ui_createdby=C.Lampard & M.Taccoli
Description=Red VH-BDK repaint by Tom Tiedman. Designed by the late Ing. Stelio Frati the F.8 Falco first flew on 15 June, 1955. It was built by Aviamilano in two different series, the first series powered by a 140 HP and the second with a 150 HP Lycoming O-320-A. The manufacturing licence was then acquired by Aeromere S.p.A who produced a version named F.8L America basically similar to the series II. Further development of the basic design and the introduction of a 160 HP engine resulted in the current model the Super Falco manufactured by the Laverda S.p.A.
smoke.0= 2.01, 2.0, -0.15, fx_smoke_w
The archive fsx_falco_red_aussie_vh-bdk.zip has 25 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Original Readme.txt||01.17.14||4.69 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||01.23.14||2.12 kB|
|Screenshot 1.jpg||01.23.14||136.26 kB|
|Screenshot 2.jpg||01.23.14||170.32 kB|
|Screenshot 3.jpg||01.23.14||219.89 kB|
|texture.Red VH-BDK||01.23.14||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.