FSX Jetstream 4100 Austrian Arrows Repaint
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Jetstream 4100 Austrian Arrows FSX repaint for the PMDG Jetstream 4100 model in the livery of Austrian Arrows. By Sebastian Szucs.
This is a repaint for the PMDG Jetstream 4100 model in the colours of Austrian Arrows. You will need the payware PMDG model, in order to install these textures.
1. Copy the following section:
[fltsim.XX] //--> Replace the "XX" with the next number in order!
title=PMDG Jetstream 41 Austrian
description=PMDG BAe JetStream 4100\nPrecision Manuals Development Group \nwww.precisionmanuals.com\nPMDG Developer and Customer Forum available at our website. \nSounds Developed by PMDG \nThank you for supporting PMDG!\n
2. Paste the section into your "Aircraft.cfg" in your PMDG Jetstream folder in your Airplanes folder!
3. Copy and paste "texture.austrian" folder into the same folder.
4. Start Flight Simulator and go flying!
The archive pmdg_j41_austrian.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.