FSX BAE Systems CT4 Airtrainer Patch
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 759.89 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
BAE Systems CT4 Airtrainer Patch v1.1, for use with BAECT4V1.ZIP. Contains a replacement model file with a number of fixes. Thanks to Bazza. By Frat Bros Design.
BAE Systems CT4 Trainer for FSX PATCH V1.1
Fixes the following issues. Some I knew about some brought to my attention by 'Bazza'.
1) Interior canopy front transparency had polygon annomalies.
2) Belt webbing that goes around pilot was still in the VC despite no pilot.
3) Pre-flight flags and chocks were tied to the canopy flag so when canopy lifted, so did all the other flags.... YUCK!!
Double click the installer to install to the default directory of FSX.
If your install differs from default then please browse for the correct directory.
The archive baect4v1_1.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.