FSX Hokkaido Government Cera Bell 412
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.97 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hokkaido Government Cera Bell 412. Repaint for a Bell 412 in service from the Hokkaido Government (Prefecture), Japan. Not accurate to a millimeter but near by the original. Textures only; requires original Cera Bell 412-FSX/SP2-aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.HOKKAIDO" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/BELL412_EP”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = Bell 412 EP HOKKAIDO GOVERNMENT
Sim = Bell_412_EP
Texture = HOKKAIDO
kb_checklists = Bell_412_check
ui_manufacturer = BELL
ui_type = 412 EP
ui_variation = HOKKAIDO
ui_typerole = Rotorcraft
ui_createdby = Cera Simaircraft
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bell_412_hokkaido.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.