FSX Features For Pilotable Carrier HMS Ark Royal
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Features For Pilotable Carrier HMS Ark Royal. The version is generally a flight simulation AI ship, made by Fraser Paterson and Philip Chandler from flyingstations.com. A download there is required (Victorious Early War.exe). Features: photorealistic panel, sound and air files. Seen camera views let you explore the ship: have external views, see the flight deck or stand high above at the island. Bitmaps and configuration by Erwin Welker.
1. Install my folder "HMS Victorious" with my panel, sound, aircraft.cfg and airfile first.
2. Copy the Gauges into the mainfolder of FSX
3. Download and install the ai-version.
4. Install the downloaded ai-ship for general ai-usage as requested for the download
5. Copy from the ai-version the Model and the textures into the folder for the pilotable version, named "HMS Victorious" !!!Do not copy the sim.cfg! It is only for ai-ship!!!
How to get the views?
1. toggle with S-key to aircraft-views
2. then toggle with A-key until you read in the upper right corner:
"Buccanier on deck_Cockpit Shift 4"
- do that, and you will see the flight deck from the cockpit of a Buccaneer aircraft
Remember: Some sounds are only in the panel view mode available or they are very low in the aircraft views
F8-F5 (Flaps): Cannons
ZZ: (Autopilot disengage): Schips bell
Shift E (Exit open/close): Alarm
G (Gear): Typhoon horn
Many thanks to Fraser Paterson and Philip Chandler and the other from the flyingstations team. Many thanks to all of the creative persons, who do such a great work. I am sorry, but I do not know from whom all the gauges, effects and sounds are. I have to many.
This file is FREEWARE. It should not harm your computer, but you install it on your own risk.
Feel free to copy or to distribute it, but don't make any money with it. It is not permitted to use it for commercial-purpose.
The archive arkroyalpilotable.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|HMS Ark Royal||12.21.10||0 B|
|Buccanier Cockpit.bmp||12.21.10||2.25 MB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (1).jpg||12.21.10||61.92 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (2).jpg||12.21.10||57.19 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (3).jpg||12.21.10||134.20 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (4).jpg||12.21.10||59.28 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (5).jpg||12.21.10||50.90 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras (6).jpg||12.21.10||55.36 kB|
|HMS Ark royal cameras.jpg||12.21.10||62.91 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.