FSX RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 69.12 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge. Scenery of the former United States Air Force "Twin" bases of RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge as they were in their operational state before closure in 1993. Built with the help of the Bentwaters Cold War Museum, the scenery contains nearly every building on both airfields yet retains a high frame rate. Includes an AI package of A-10, F-16 and C-130 aircraft. By Ian, John and Stevo at The Airfield Construction Group.
81st TFW RAF Bentwaters Woodbridge for FSX.
Thank you for downloading V3 of 81st TFW RAF Bentwaters Woodbridge for FSX, version 1 and 2 where released on our website at www.airfieldconstructiongroup.org and are now void.
If YOU HAVE EARLIER VERSIONS OF THIS SCENERY INSTALLED (specifically V2) PLEASE UNINSTALL FIRST USING THE START MENU UNINSTALLER BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION.
Fixes and Additions in this Release.
1. Removal of crash detection on all buildings and the parked cars. NB, it is still applied to the service vehicles, so beware!
2. Slightly larger flatten areas to bring a few floating trees on the edge of the scenery back down to earth when high definition third party mesh is used.
3. Repositioning of the Manual so that it is installed only in the ACG folder and not in the Start-up Group.
4. A couple of late (small) additions to the scenery.
5. Some minor tweaks to the AFX files.
The archive twins_v3_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|IMPORTANT README FIRST.txt||08.02.09||952 B|
|81st TFW_RAF_Bentwaters_Woodbridge_FSX_v3.exe||08.02.09||69.26 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.