FSX Chapter 3 "The Temple of Afrik-Trem" Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Chapter 3 "The Temple of Afrik-Trem". It is said in the tribes of Ethiopia that many centuries ago "There was a man that jumped from tree to tree, talked to the monkeys and all animals understood and liked him. His name was Trarza-Trem, meaning King of the Jungle in Uiguli. He lived for 600 years and took care of all trees and animals as well as teaching them to be good animals. The temple to this strange man was found only two years ago and is now a tourist trap! Check it out you might enjoy the flight to it and the temple itself, even a Cessna 172 can get there. Kit includes: photo-temple, airfield, route map, two post cards and a lot of fun. By Gera Godoy Canova.
1) Place the enclosed .bgl files in your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery Directory
2) Place all .BMP files in your FSX/Addon Scenery/Texture Directory
3) Activate your new files by closing FSX if its open, when you open it again the files will be activated and available.
4) Use the enclosed "ROUTE MAP" TO FIND THE TEMPLE AND AIRFIELD.....
Have a nice Flight.
The archive temp-03.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ROUTE-MAP-TO TEMPLE.jpg||11.05.09||196.71 kB|
|READ ME FIRST.txt||11.09.09||631 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.