FSX Astypalaia Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 859.77 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Astypalaia Airport (LGPL). This scenery is an update of the default scenery of Astypalaia Airport (LGPL) in Greece. Added: turning bays, apron and airport building. By Manuel Seiwald.
Add-on scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2/Acceleration.
1. Unzip "astypalaiaairport.zip" to a temporary folder of your choice.
2. Move or copy the folder "Astypalaia V1.0" to the "Addon Scenery" folder located in your main FSX directory.
3. Activate the scenery in FSX: Start FSX. In the main menu of FSX click on "Settings" > "Scenery Library" > "Add Area" > navigate to the folder "Astypalaia V1.0" > highlight the folder "Astypalaia V1.0" > Click "OK > Click "OK".
This scenery archive is released as freeware. The inclusion of this archive or any individual file from this archive in another archive without the prior permission of the author is prohibited. No charge may be made for this archive or for any individual file from this archive. Use this archive at your own risk. I do not accept any responsibility for any damage to any computer as a result of installing and running this scenery.
The archive astypalaiaairport.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Astypalaia V1.0||03.17.10||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.