FSX Amazonas Air 1937 Scenery And Flights
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.21 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Amazonas Air 1937 Scenery And Flights. As war clouds are stirred in Europe the Amazon River starts to see the development aviation in the vast spaces it covers over virgin jungle. Signor Natalio Canovi better known as "Senor Bigotes" started the "Servicio Aereo del Amazonas" ten years ago with a Curtiss amphibian and now has the Macchi 64 twin engine amphibian as well as a Curtiss passenger plane. Virgin scenery in a virgin jungle will receive the new pilot as he flies the thunderstorms ridden sky. Beware and be careful for the airfields are short and small and the pirahnas await in the waters. Remember you fly here by the seat of your pants... By Gera Godoy Canova.
I recomend you also Download " Plan-G” which uses the acclaimed and versatile Google Maps mapping tool. Any geographical feature which exists in Google Maps can be included in your flight plans, and all the features of Google Maps are fully available. Overlaid on the Google Map are the necessary navigation features extracted from FS - controlled airspace, airports, navaids, VRPs, etc., with automatic switching at lower zoom levels to avoid clutter. Use it with all flights.
1) Make a Directory called "Amazonas air" and make two sub-directories called "SCENERY" and "TEXTURE".
2) Unzip the files to a Temporal Directory.
3) Place all .BGL .LC files in the "SCENERY" sub directory just created.
4) Place all .BMP files in the "TEXTURE" sub directory just created.
6) Place the finished "Amazonas air" Directory in FSX/Addon Scenery Directory. Now go to FSX and jump to The Menu and ADD the Directory to the list Scenery.
7) Print the .JPG MAPs for flight reference.
You are now ready to start your flights.
Thank you for downloading my scenery and hope you enjoy your stay.
The archive amaz37.zip has 38 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AMAZONAS AIR 1937-final.pdf||05.06.10||180.43 kB|
|AT AIRPORT2.jpg||04.24.10||344.88 kB|
|FLIGHT 559.jpg||04.25.10||392.49 kB|
|NORTHER BRAZIL PILOT'S MAP.jpg||04.23.10||287.08 kB|
|pared vieja.bmp||08.29.09||853.18 kB|
|read me first.txt||05.06.10||1.40 kB|
|bad weather.jpg||04.25.10||224.64 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.