FSX Hualien And Jiashan Air Bases Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 508.18 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hualien And Jiashan Air Bases, Taiwan. This is an improvement of the default RCYU Hualien Air Base in eastern Taiwan. It is the home of the ROCAF 401st Tactical Composite Wing flying F-16A/B fighters. Satellite imagery available online was used to reposition taxiways, add and resize aprons, and add civilian gates and military aircraft parking. Prominent buildings were represented using stock library objects. Furthermore, features were added to represent the nearby Jiashan Air Base. Since Jiashan is a highly classified installation with no information such as tower frequency available in public, liberty was taken to configure it as Hualiens runway 3L-21R. By Mike Huang.
Aircraft Parking Guide:
1. Gates 1~7 are on the civilian terminal.
2. NE and SE Parking spaces are the ready aircraft shelters near the end of Hualien's runway.
3. E Parking spaces are located on Hualien's military apron.
4. NW and SW Parking spaces are the ready aircraft shelters near the end of Jiashan's runway.
1. unzip the content of this package to the Addon Scenery folder of your FSX.
2. start FSX, and add this scenery from the menu.
This package is supplied as freeware and SHALL NOT be used nor distributed in any manner for generating monetary profit. Repaints, and distribution thereof, are welcome.
The archive mh_rcyu.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|readme rcyu.txt||02.26.09||1.55 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.