FSX Combat In Afghanistan Ops Package Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.11 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Combat In Afghanistan Ops Package v1.2. Includes camps and scenery in Afghanistan and Pakistan with convoys, SAM sites and other targets. Package by Albert Wydeen.
First unzip the main folder named : Expanded Afghanistan Combat Arena -EACA Pkg.
* Next- Copy and paste the "Operation Strike Force Hornet" folder to your Addon Scenery folder inside the Main FSX folder located at (Note: path below is for Vista 64bit systems) C://Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery.
* Next- Unzip the "mcdmil.zip" folder from the "Additional Scenery Libraries" folder, then open the mcdmil folder and follow the Instructions on the "MCD Modern Military Objects README!!" file to install the MCDMil Scenery library to your FSX folder.
* When the above steps are complete, go to your Settings in FSX and go to Scenery Library and add the two new areas you just pasted into Addon Scenery inside your FSX folder.
* Restart your FSX and go to any of the following Airport ID's to enjoy your new scenery:
- OAJL Jalalabad, Afghanistan - OAIX Bagram, Afghanistan - OPPC Parachinar, Pakistan..
- OPRS Risalpur, Pakistan (Hornet Home Base) - OP23 Thal, Pakistan - OPKT Kohat AB, Kohat , Pakistan.
The archive combat_in_afghanistan_ops_pkg_v12_2.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Additional Scenery Libraries||05.06.10||0 B|
|Combat In Afghanistan Scenery||05.06.10||0 B|
|OAKB Sector.bgl||04.19.10||3.87 kB|
|READ ME FIRST.txt||05.15.10||2.17 kB|
|Strike Force Hornet.txt||04.22.10||7.76 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.