FSX Orio al Serio Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 382.54 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Orio al Serio (LIME), Bergamo, Italy. Refurbished to match the real world. All gates are present correct taxiway and lots of object. For FSX default scenery only. By Victor Nauta.
Orio al Serio Logo.
Developed By: Victor Nauta
For FS Version: FSX (Default Airport)
Airport: LIME - Orio al Serio - Bergamo, Italy
Bergamo is the third largest airport of Milan, Italy. It recieve a lot of lowcost carriers aswell as some cargo flights.
1. Removed and changed all taxiway, apronpaths and taxisigns to take it all to a higher standard consistent throughout.
2. Correct gates and stands.
3. (custom)Airside objects placed.
Preparation, Verification and Testing:
1. Made according to drawings and charts of Jeppesen.
2. Tested with WOAI, UGA and custom AI (AIG)
3. Testing and help from Ray Smith !
ADE (Airport Design Editor) by Jon Masterson is an invaluable freeware utility for developing Afcads.
1. Remove any existing LIME AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
2. Place the file LIME_ADEX_VIC.BGL and LIME_ADEX_VIC_CVX.bgl in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
1. Remove or delete the file LIME_ADEX_VIC.BGL and LIME_ADEX_VIC_CVX.bgl from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
Try the program Airport Scanner from Scruffyduck to eliminate duplicate aiport afcad installed. This results in not loading one of the two afcad. With Airport scanneryou can easily scan out those duplicates and delete one of them.
The archive lime_adex_fsx.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|logo lime.png||08.21.10||6.81 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.