FSX Venlo High Res Photo Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 356.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Venlo High Res Photo Scenery (including Glider Field), The Netherlands. Compatible with NLv4 and VFR Germany. By Martin Schrijver.
This is a scenery of the city of Venlo and surrounding area in the southeast of The Netherlands. It includes the Glider Field at the German border, that also can be used by small aircraft.
The photo scenery is in high resolution (LOD 17, 30 cm per pixel) and is compatible with NLv4 and VFR Germany West.
Time: Spring/Summer 2005 (day + night) - Airport ID (fake, but working): EHVL
INSTALLATION (sorry, I don't have the knowledge to program this...)
Create a new folder under ..\FSX, e.g. VenloX, and two subfolders, scenery and texture:
Unzip vscenery.zip in the scenery folder, vtexture.zip in the texture folder.
Optional: copy VenloX.WX and .FLT to ..\my documents\Flight Simulator X Files\ and choose this option later in FSX under 'load' to put you on the Glider Field.
- Start FSX, choose SETTINGS | Scenery Library | Add Area.
- Choose FSX folder | Browse to and click on VenloX | Click on OK.
- Click on VenloX in the 'Search in:' window | Click on FSX folder.
- VenloX should now be on top of the scenery list. If so, click OK.
Graphics: - Filtering: anisotropic (important), anti-aliasing: on
- Global texture resolution: very high (recommended)
Scenery: - Level of detail: large (recommended)
- Texture resolution: 30 CM (important)
- Water: at least High 1.x is recommended. The scenery containsa lot of water and this and higher settings are very nice, but also frame rate killers!
- Scenery complexity: extremely dense (recommended)
- Autogen complexity: extremely dense (recommended)
CREDITS: SBuilderX, Microsoft Virtual Earth, FSX_KML, Gmax, LibraryCreator.
The archive venlo30.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.